My Lovely Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

STREETWEAR COLOR RICH NAIL ENAMEL-TANGERINE- SWATCHES & REVIEW


5 ml for INR 45

Company Says:- Nothing as such


My Opinion:-
Street Wear is one brand I cannot resist. Whenever I happen to see their nail enamels, I buy 1 or 2. I love the huge color selection they offer, they have reds, maroons, nudes, pinks, browns, metalics, blues/greens etc. The glass bottle is cute and small around 2 1/2 inches in height. It is squarish in shape with a black lid just enough to hold it comfortably.

The brush is good enough and gives even application. The texture of this nail polish is smooth and the consistency is thin and hence it glides with ease. The color payoff is very good, its very well pigmented. Another good quality is that this nail polish dries fast and you dont have to wait and wait for it dry till hours without using your fingers/hands.

Tangerine is a reddish orange or orange-y red shade with similar colored shimmer and also golden glitters, but it is not much visible unless you observe very hard. The color stayed on my nail for 5 days with a top coat on and after that I removed it. It did not fade or chipped during this period. It stayed fresh all these days. Also only a single coat was enough for full opacity but I applied the second coat to bring out the full intensity of this gorgeous shade.

Pros:-
* Dirt cheap, good for experimenting different shades
* Lots of gorgeous shades available
* Contains only 5 ml hence finishes off soon
* Easily available
* Color payoff is satisfactory
* Long lasting

Cons:-
* Not DBP free
No cons actually ;)

I rate this product 4.5 out of 5. I bought the shade Tangerine because it was love at first sight. This gorgeous red is just the right shade to go with the festivities of Navaratri/Durga Puja. Totally loving it as of now.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...