My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CORAL & YELLOW FLORAL NAIL ART

                 Hello everyone, its summer and here I have a bright coral and yellow floral nail art to suit the mood. I did the flowers with toothpick, I placed yellow flowers on coral nails and coral flowers on yellow nails. The centers of the flowers are black dots. Simple right!!!



Enjoy the piccys....



















































































             Here I have used Avon nailwear pro nail polishes in Sunshine and Coral Beat.


Thank you all for bearing with me and have a great afternoon :)



10 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wowww this is sooo pretty!!!!

SAHAR said...

lovely and summery mani....cute

beautydiva said...

@rakhshanda- thanks dear :)

beautydiva said...

@sahar awan- thanks for being here. Agree with you the shades look very summery. Thanks again :)

Gauri said...

I ♥ it, especially the bright 'coral beat'. Great nail art...

beautydiva said...

@gauri- thank you dear :)

indianmakeupways said...

really nice job! love it

beautydiva said...

@anju- thank you so much :)

Zatheela said...

THATS PRETTYNESSS!!

beautydiva said...

@zatz- thanks dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...