My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MY DISCO NAILS.... MY FIRST POST...


       





















 Hi babes,this is my first post so I am a little nervous. Hope you bear with me for now. Today I did a simple nail art and I named it "Disco Nails". Here's how I did it...


1. First I applied Base Coat and let it dry.


2. Next comes my Revlon Nail Hardener, I just love it, 2 coats of it, let it dry.


3. Now comes the Revlon nail color in Opal Ice, 2 coats is enough since it is opaque.


4. While the polish is still wet carefully place the silver holographic discs over nails in your own style. I just placed it here and there randomly.


5. Let it dry for a few mins and top with clear polish, 2 coats will be good enough to see you through your next manicure, I used Oriflame Top Coat.


Hope you like it and create your own masterpieces and share with me. Byeeee

        

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...