Hello ladies, sorry for not posting so long. I was unwell and under went surgery, but now I have fully recovered. A small little harmless lump on the underside of my tongue had bothered me too much but now its gone and I am safe and happy again.
Today I am going to talk about another embarrassing oral problem- Stained Teeth. Stained teeth are not a pleasant sight. It adds to your source of worry and can deflate your self confidence.
Causes:- Constant Smoking, Beetle-nut/Pan chewing, drinking too much tea/coffee, improper brushing of the teeth contribute to the yellow stains on teeth.
Treatment:- A professional polishing is inevitable. However, here are some homemade/diy tooth cleansers you may try if staining is not of serious nature.
* Mix half a tspn of soda bicarb with a little water to form a paste consistency. Rub onto your teeth with your finger for a couple of minutes. This brings out the pearly whiteness of your teeth.
* Take a tspn of lemon juice and combine with salt to make a paste. Now massage/rub this paste onto your teeth. This paste helps to get rid of the yellowish tint of your teeth.
* Lemon or orange peel powdered may be used as a teeth whitener.
* Dried and powdered bay leaves combined with dried powdered orange peel is an excellent whitener.
* Brush teeth after every meal :P
* Avoid too much tea/coffee.
* Chew crunchy carrots and celery leaves.
* Fruits like apples, strawberries bring out the sparkling, pearly whiteness of teeth. Munch on them or simply use a slice to rub your teeth.
* During the orange season, use the inner white part of an orange peel to rub teeth for a lovely white shine.