My Lovely Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

NAIL ART FROM A READER

                  Hello everyone, I am back after a long time. And here I have with me a couple of pics of nail art sent to us by an avid reader of BeautyDiva India. She's Aradhana Buragohain from Tezpur University. Welcome Aradhana!!!!



Floral Nail Art






















Mosaic Nails



Thank you very much Aradhana for your contribution and we are expecting regular tutorials from your end. Thank you everyone and have a nice evening ahead.

2 comments:

Arjun H said...

Nice info about Nail Art, Checkout for Nail polish stickers

Shri Krishna Astrology said...

Your information related to Astrologer is really very useful for me ....Thanks for sharing this informative
For astorlogy service contact Shri Krishna Astro center,we have
Vashikaran Astrologer in Hassan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...