Hope you would be fined I am also appreciating your positive approach to encourage ladies toward self grooming,I am going to get marry in three months but I don’t know how many facial I should do here in pakistn ,here just palour extracting the money and the people are not that much know about that, so kindly suggest me which facial I should get and how many facial till to my marriage. Kindly tell me about instant glow facial professionally which brand for that is better and how we can do it. Secondly kindly tell me about the cosmetic I want to buy for my marriage and also suggest that my hair grow long and stop hair falling.kindly suggest the brand and number for that.
I have whitish complexion
· Foundation or sticks and also suggest for which brand number
· Pan cake
· Loose powder
· Blush on
· Lipstick number and brand especially pink,peach,red and mahroon
Samina Sanam kakar
** Combination Wheatish Skin
First of all congratulations on your marriage. And thank you for all the wonderful compliments :D For your skin begin with Cleansing-Toning-Moisturising for the day and Cleansing-Toning-Night Treatment for the night. Use products from a trusted brand and ask the SA at the counter to help you select a face wash, mild toner, day cream with sun protection, a good sunscreen & a brightening night cream- all designed for combination. It is not necessary to get all the above products from the same brand.
Then get a Scrub and Face Pack designed for your skin type. Use the scrub atleast twice a week and pack atleast once a week. Also apply a homemade face pack for combination skin like the ones given here. Give yourself a home facial like the ones given here, here and here.
Go for a Facial clean up once very fortnight and a facial once every month in a good parlor if possible. Since you say that you don't have good parlors there so I suggest you do your own facial at home or talk to relatives and friends and ask for suggestions on a good parlor.
Coming to body care, I suggest you use body scrubs available in the market, The Body Shop & Loccitane has great body scrubs or make one for yourself like the scrub given here. After bath use a good body lotion daily also use at night before hitting bed. Use a hand cream as well as a foot cream, you can try Loccitane, Marks & Spencer and The Body Shop for hand creams. Also Oriflame and Avon has good foot creams as well as hand creams. Get weekly pedicures like the one given here and weekly manicures like the one given here. If possible get these done professionally.
As for hair care, you have not describe your hair type but you say that you are facing hair fall. Use a good hair oil twice a week at night and wash off with a mild shampoo in the morning, coconut/almond oil any will do. Make a hair oil for yourself at home like the one described here. For hair fall do give these tips a try here. There are various other hair masks available in the market from Dove Loreal etc, do check them out. These 2 brands along with Oriflame, Avon & The Body Shop also houses great shampoos, conditioners & serums, check out for yourself.
Finally coming to makeup, it is not possible to give you shade nos. for foundations, compact powders and loose powders but we can surely suggest lipstick & blush shades.
* So for foundations (combination skin) Bourjois Healthy Mix, Mac Studio Fix, Revlon Photoready, Loreal True Match. Since I donot know which brands are available in your country so this is just a guide line.
* For the compact powder try Rimmel Stay Matte, Chambor Silver Shadow, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, The Body Shop Pressed Powder, Loreal True Match Pressed Powder & Revlon Touch & Glow Compact etc.
* For loose powder do check out Chambor, The Body Shop, Avon & Oriflame.
* For Pink Lipsticks: Mac Mehr, Mac Love Forever, Maybelline Pink Plaza, Maybelline Hooked On Pink
* For Peach Lipsticks: Revlon Colorburst Peach, Revlon Super Lustrous Peach Me, Mac
* For Red Lipsticks: Avon Simply Pretty Cherry Red, Revlon Super Lustrous Fire & Ice, Maybelline Pleasure Me Red, Mac Ruby Woo
* For Maroon Lipsticks: Mac Diva, Mac Good To Be Bad, Maybelline The Jewels Berry Brilliant
Hope that helps you Samina :) And girlies please let me know in case I have missed anything in the above list. Also I request each one of you to share your suggestions and help Samina prepare for the wedding with ease. Thank you and good night :D