My Lovely Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

STREETWEAR COLOR RICH NAIL ENAMEL- 18 GLAZED GREEN- NOTD & REVIEW



















5 ml for INR 50


Company Says: - Brilliant color that lasts long on your nails.

Ingredients: - Not Listed


My Opinion: - Streetwear nail paints comes in fun colors, some are really very pretty. Today I have Glazed Green on my nails which is a greyish green muted kind of a color. It just has a slight green sheen to it with lots of grey undertones. Its one of those very pretty neutral pearly shade which I am loving these days. It can be worn to office, college, party, in short it is suitable for all occasions.


              Two coats are enough for full opacity, and I like the brush which is quite good for this price. The brush does not give streaky- uneven application but gives even finish. The bottle is squarish, cute and a small one which contains only 5 ml, hope to finish it up soon :D This nail paint is thin and gloppy, also it dried very soon and I didn't have to sit for a long time for it to get dry. The smell is not very strong and unpleasant.


 



















                           The  nail color stayed on my nails without a top coat for 5 days, after that I took it off myself. There was slight fading around the tips on my right hand nails but the color stayed on well on my left hand nails without any fading. There was no chipping till the day I removed the nail color and for a nail color that's so cheap, its a great quality. Its was glossy enough for the first two days of application but after that the glossiness was gone. I didn't wear a top/gloss coat while taking the photos. Its quite easy to remove, its not stubborn and didn't discolor my nails.



       

















Pros: -


* Dirt cheap and available in most shops

* Available in wide array of colors, shades available for all moods/ocassions

* Didn't chip till the fifth day

* Just a little fading around the tips

* Brush quality is good, actually better than many other brands

* Dries fast and does not stain my nails


Cons: -

* Ingredient list is not available

* It's not much of a green, the name is kind of misleading or I can say it does not come out same on the nails as it looks in the bottle.























                I rate this Streetwear Color Rich Nail Enamel- 18 Glazed Green 4.25 out of 5. Sorry if I sound a little partial, but you all know my love for nail paints :D This one is a must try for all those who love muted pearly colors.



Hope you enjoyed the review and the notd. Please do share your experiences with muted nail colors with us and leave behind your precious comments. Thank you and have a great evening :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...