My Lovely Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

GOODLIFE.COM HAUL

          Hello everyone, during Dusshera Goodlife.com had 20% discount on makeup and as I was browsing I was tempted enough and finally caved in. Both these products are repurchases, the mascara being my favorite washable mascara and sad story about Rosa Pesca (the blush), I lost it some months ago and the shade is my favorite too. Here the the pics for you all to enjoy :)




GOODLIFE.COM HAUL

























DEBORAH MILANO HI-TECH BLUSH-46 ROSA PESCA (Rs 500)


























L'OREAL PARIS EXTRA VOLUME MILLION LASHES MASCARA- EXTRA BLACK (Rs 540)



















Thank you and good night :)

1 comments:

periyannan said...

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites
artificial intelligence internship | best final year projects for cse | internship certificate online | internship for mba finance students | internship meaning in tamil


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...