My Lovely Followers

Friday, December 28, 2012

NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2012 HAUL- LAKME, ORIFLAME, REVLON

          Hello girls, last 2-3 months I was facing  skin problems- pimples & allergy and to top it all I got bed ridden due to Cervical Spondilitis. Those were the worst days of my life as far as I can remember. And to forget those ugly memories I have been shopping a lot :P.Today I have 3 hauls I made during the months of November & December.



Fist lets come to the Lakme Haul :-










































This mousse foundation is a repurchase, its so light & I can't stop telling you how much I love it. Igot it in the shade 03 Golden Medium. The price has increased to Rs 599, it was Rs 550 earlier.




















Another repurchase, I dropped by mistake and it was finished :( I like using it over my moisturizer, gives a subtle glow. The price is Rs 595, I think it has increased as well. Correct me if I am wrong. I got in my old shade Golden Medium.





















After loving the shade Day Sheer from this range, I laid my hands on Night Sheen. A lovely shade, perfect for us Indians, it has very finely grilled shimmer which is not much obvious after application. I bought the first one for Rs 550 and its still Rs 550. No price rise here.





















This lipstick shade is 128 from the Lakme Satin Enrich Range. This ones price is Rs 225.

I got a cute jewellery bag & a small trousseau box with these purchases. Forgot to take pics, so kindly bear with me.
































Also along with the Lakme Haul I got a Parachute Body Lotion for extra dry skin as a friend has requested for the review. I got it on offer, a Parachute Hot Oil free with the lotion. Its price is Rs 59 for 100 ml.
























How do a lip balm addict not purchase a new Lip Balm and that too for only 25 bucks!!!




Now comes my regular Oriflame Haul



















































I wanted a creamy cleansing milk for the winters as my skin becomes combination type but till now it hasn't. Anyways the Oriflame consultant told me that though its mentioned Dry/Sensitive Skin on the bottle, it works very well or combination type skin as well. It is on discount right now at Rs 379 but its original price is Rs 449.







I am in love with loose powder, its a new launch from the Studio Artist Range. Its original price is Rs 599 but right now its on discount for Rs 399.






















Another new launch of Oriflame, Very Me Cherry My Cheeks Blushers. I bought both at Rs 198 each, but its original price is 329 each. The shades are named Pretty Pink & Sweet Coral, it came broken :'(































I never gave much importance to these Very Me Eyeshadows until my cousin came to visit me and I loved this duo for the pretty colors. These were on discount for Rs 149 but their original price is Rs 249



















This black liner has always been out of stock whenever I ordered it. This time its Rs 165, but the real price is Rs 279





















And the much raved about lip spa was at a discount of Rs 179, its real price is Rs 229

Also I got a dual ended eyeshadow brush free with my order, thanks to the consultant. Sorry forgot to take the pic.



Now at last the Revlon Haul.



























































This primer is always out of stock in ol shopping sites so I grabbed it as soon as a saw it in the Revlon store. Its price is Rs 1200.






























I have the one in peach and I am so loving it that I couldn't resist getting 2 more in the shades- Pink Truffle & Apple Candy at Rs 610 each





























I love Super Lustrous Lipsticks from Revlon so one more pretty shade in my collection, Mad About Mauve. Right now these are on discount, Rs 400 instead of Rs 550






























No haul is complete without nail paints, this is a new shade 468 Orchid Pink. The price is Rs 140































This is at discount Rs 70, the shade is Pink Petutti and I was on the lookout for a similar shade es. This works great as a base.



That's all for now, shortly coming up with the swatches. That was my humble haul over a period of 2 months. I received lots of gifts with these purchases. Thank you and have a nice time ahead.

7 comments:

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

lovely haul....
I found optimal cleansing milk little greasy :-(
shrutirasoi

Today's Recipe
Stuffed Bell Peppers

M. said...

You also bought the lip butters...nice:) How did you end up with spondylitis though?

beautydiva said...

@shruti- thank you dear. in the winters it would have worked well for you. for me its working okayish. shall keep on updating.

beautydiva said...

@emm- the lip butters are fantabulous. missed all of you so much. no idea dear how that happened to me :P

Revathy said...

superb haul :)

loving all of ur stuff... :)

beautydiva said...

@revathy- thank you very much dear :)

Reshmi V said...

Love hauls! I am currently using Parachute Deep Nourish...great moisturizer, smells great and absorbs really well. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...