My Lovely Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

AVON SIMPLY PRETTY COLOR ME PRETTY NAIL ENAMEL- MINI HAUL & SWATCHES

                         Hello girls, I have not been very regular with my posts on BDI, due to personal as well as professional commitments. Today I have for you a mini nail polish haul from Avon, I had ordered for 12 of these, but right now I have only 7 as 5 of the shades are out of stock. Though that's a tragic news for me and my friends ;) but still I am sharing the pics as well as swatches with you all. I haven't swatched Ballerina Pink and Sizzling Silver as I have plans of trying out some nail art with these 2 asap. Hope you all enjoy the pics and leave behind your precious comments. Thank you and have a great weekend :)







































2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love AVON nail polishes... Nice haul :D

beautydiva said...

Hi shalini, i love nps, these are so tiny so cute. I just loveee them. Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...