My Lovely Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

ORIFLAME MAKE THAT CHANGE MAKEUP PALETTE 2011

Hello everyone, wish you a very Happy New Year 2012. On the 2nd of this month, I received a new year gift from my mom and upon opening I found this interesting and pretty makeup palette along with tons of other stuff. Instantly I fell in love with the palette and swatched it immediately. So here are the pics for you. Right now I am enjoying the palette so you got lots of looks lined up. Thank you and do have a great day :)















































































































































































10 comments:

Anuradha said...

Wow-this is really a versatile palette!! And the shadows are so pigmented!!! This is a real nice thing you have got!!

beautydiva said...

@golden falcon- yes you are right, this palette is very well pigmented. thank you :)

pavani reddy said...

wow..this is a nice one..u have got most of the things...

Zatheela said...

looks pretty :)

beautydiva said...

@pavani- absolutely all things in it, but the applicators are useless. Thanks :)

beautydiva said...

@Zatz- thank you :)

Vanu said...

Again a nice product by Oriflame

check out my blog http://beautifulsheforever.blogspot.com

Marinella said...

I love oriflame a lot! all my make up is oriflame

beautydiva said...

@va- thank you :)

beautydiva said...

@maerinella- yes me too loves oriflame makeup more than its skin/hair care range.thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...