My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lotus Herbals NATURALBLEND-''My Perfect Tint'' Foundation- REVIEW

Lotus Herbals Naturalblend ''MY PERFECT TINT'' Foundation- REVIEW
50(25+25)ml for INR 245

*This review was requested by my dear blogger friend Rentu*

Company Says:- ''My Perfect Tint'' Foundation gives you the freedom to mix and blend the base and tint to achieve your perfect shade. It is light weight and provides a flawless finish to the face. Also provides UV protection, hence helps lighten complexion.

Active Ingredients:- Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil n Soy Lecithin.

My opinion:- This is an interesting foundation, you have to concoct your perfect shade all by yourself :D I picked up this product just because of this quality. Now I am free to make a matching shade for myself every time I use it and not bark at the companies for not making a matching shade for me :P But you need a little practice to make your shade. It spreads and blends well on my skin but I think a dry skinned person would have to use a moisturiser first and then apply this foundation otherwise blending will be a problem. I use my foundation brush or a sponge wedge to blend the foundation well. It comes with UV protection so I can wear it on my bare-cleansed skin since I have oily skin.
Base and Tint swatches
                 It gives medium coverage and feels light on my skin. I couldn't say a word about the skin lightening factor as of now because I have not been using it regularly. It is enriched with the goodness of jojoba oil and grapeseed oil which moisturises your skin and soy lecithin which softens skin and helps treat pigmentation. It has a mild floral fragrance and doesn't irritate my skin, nor did I breakout while using it. Its herbal so it wont harm my skin.

Pros:- Herbal foundation, mild floral fragrance, I didn't breakout, suits my oily skin, will match very skin color, price is reasonable, easy to carry around in my purse.

Cons:- Topples off shelves, not labeled for which skin type, can be tricky for novices to mix the tint and base.

              I rate this product 4.5 out of 5 and I will repurchase it again and again. I recommend this for oily skin but dry skins try out once in the store before buying it.

13 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

a tint good for oily skin huh .......definitely will be giving this a try for sure!!! thanks for the review!

anamika said...

sounds like an interesting product :)

Rentu said...

hey thanks for the review, tell me something, how long does your skin remain matte with this

Beautydiva said...

@Anju- Good for oily skin because it dries out a little. Let us know your reactions too :)

beautydiva said...

@Anamika- Me too finds it interesting because I can make my own shade :D

beautydiva said...

@Rentu- Not more than 2 hours....have to dust off with powder after that :(

Nivedita said...

Wish other brands came up with this idea as well. NIce article

beautydiva said...

@nivedita- thanks dear. Me too wishes the same :D

LifeThoughtsCamera said...

interesting product.. but as u say, got to have knowledge or practice to get the same blend evenly..

reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com

beautydiva said...

Yup :D I bought the product just because of this speciality. For beginners it may be a problem but then I believe anyone can get the hang of it after using it for few days.

Unknown said...

dis sounds good..

Beautydiva said...

Yes Bhumika it is good :D

Ashley said...

@nivedita- thanks dear. Me too wishes the same :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...