My Lovely Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beauty Tips- I

                Today I have for you all a few random beauty tips. Hope you all like them.
                
                Take a little curd and apply on your face and neck like a mask. Wash off after 10-15 mins. Regular use will ensure a soft and glowing skin. Curd has antiseptic properties, hence it is beneficial for pimple prone skin.

               Once a week massage the whole body with pure coconut oil. Bathe after 15-20 mins. Skin will become soft and satiny.

               Take turmeric power, gramflour, sandalwood powder and fresh fresh milk cream. Mix well and apply on your face, neck and hands. Wash off when dry. Regularity will ensure a soft and dewy skin.

              Apply orange juice on your face, neck, hands, feet and keep it on till it dries. This will make your skin clear and glowing.

              To treat pimples, make a paste of margosa leaves. To it add, turmeric powder and honey, mix well. Apply on your face for 10-15 mins. Don't apply around the eyes.

             After squeezing out the juice from lemon, rub the peel on your elbows, knees and nails. The skin will become lighter and softer. And the nails will be stain free, shiny and whiter than ever.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree..esp curd n lemon ones r so easy to follow..

beautydiva said...

Yes Bhumika, real easy and simple too :) Thanks

LifeThoughtsCamera said...

I'm going to try out your 2nd tip... cos that's the easiest :-))..

reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com

beautydiva said...

Heheheeee... Most girls will like the 2nd 1, i knew :D ;)

RoseofSharron said...

i've never tried the orange juice and think I will try it! God tips :)

beautydiva said...

Thanks Sharron. Do try it out its so good :)

Bigio said...

Lovely blog!




www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

beautydiva said...

@Bigio- thanks very much and welcome to my blog :)

beautydiva said...

Use milk cream instead for dry skin. Welcome to my blog Ankur :)

Divija Reddy said...

100% agreed with wat u say, but I am so lazy to try these dear :) I have tried many though, especially the lemon ridge, curd stuff etc....when being beautiful is so much in our hands, why dont ppl like me try to wake up?

Angelica Ng said...

Great little tips! The one about orange juice is interesting...I never heard about doing something like that!

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

beautydiva said...

@Divy- Lol me too very lazy especially during the cold days :D But then I try out once before sharing the tips on my blog :) Thanks alot

beautydiva said...

@Angelica Ng- Orange really brightens up the skin in an instance. I so love it. Thanks for being here :)

ash89 said...

Hey. You've got a great blog here. Nice tips!

beautydiva said...

Thanks Ash. Welcome to my blog :)

Nikolina said...

great tips :) xx
nikolinasaid.blogspot.com

beautydiva said...

Thanks Nikolina :) Welcome to my blog :D

Le pirate said...

Wonderful list!!! I love your website. Hope you will come visit me soon :)

www.passportsandprada.com

xoxo Summer

Le pirate said...

ps. im a new follower! come follow me if you'd like!

beautydiva said...

Thank you Summer. Welcome to my blog and surely I will follow you back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...