My Lovely Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel Swatches & Review

Crimson Red
Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel Swatches & Review
8 ml for INR 95

Company Says:- ColourDEW™ is a range of 10 exciting Nail enamels all together in a new packaging, Natural and safe,
Acetone, DBP and toluene free, Fast drying, Flat and sturdy brush, Smooth application



Directions for us:- Side-effects of Acetone on nail cuticles are : It dehydrates them, makes them fragile, makes them dull and dry, it can irritate skin
Toluene, found in common lacquers and nail polish: is a skin irritant may cause spontaneous allergies.


*These are Crimson Red which is a very bright red and Gold Mist which is a dull yellowish gold.
Both colors are well pigmented so two coats were enough for full opacity.
*They are glossy enough for me to love them. So i could resist the urge to apply a top coat for added gloss.
*They didn't chip for 6 days without top coat which is great for nail polish costing only INR 95.
I also transformed both into nailart- bridal nailart and bridal nails with gold and silver.
*These polishes are DBP, TOLUENE and Acetone free so that's a big plus point for me because I always wear polish on my nails.
Gold Mist
*They are herbal therefore I believe that these polishes would not harm my nails.
*They dry fast and the long thin brush aids in the application process.

Cons:- The bottles are long and thin and they tend to topple off at the slightest touch or movement.
Polish tends to drop off from the long brush if not taken care of.

I rate this product 4.5 out of 5 and I got 3 of these. And I am planning to get the orange and dark pink shades very soon :D

6 comments:

indianmakeupways said...

wow this seems like a good buy and oh my u have such long nails! :)

Beautydiva said...

Hi Anju, nice to have you back. Thanks but I dont think you apply polish on your nails. Try this brand on your toes...you will like it :)

anamika said...

these polishes make my nails too fragile...so i have stopped buying them..:(

beautydiva said...

Ohh thats not good, happen at times dear :)

Unknown said...

crimson red looks very gud on u...
i wanted luscious berry bt was out of stock :(

beautydiva said...

Ohh yes Bhumika, all shades are not available at all times. I can understand because I am unable to get the orange shade :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...