My Lovely Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shahnaz Hussain Kajal-Shaeyes- Swatches & Review

SHAHNAZ HUSSAIN KAJAL-SHAEYES- SWATCHES N REVIEW
gms for INR

Company Says:-
A very special combination of herbs and pure Almond oil to pamper your eyes. Makes eyes look exotic and healthy. The content of Trifala in this product helps improve vision while the pure Almond oil encourages the growth of luxuriant lashes. Trifala was used in the ancient Ayurvedic system of medicine for maintaining and improving eyesight.

Ingredients:- Trifala, Pure Almond Oil, Indian Gooseberry, Myrobalans.

Method of Use:- Can be used daily. In case of irritation due to sensitivity, discontinue use. Can be easily removed with Shacleanse, and moist cotton wool. The Almond content reconditions the skin surrounding the eyes, and encourages luxuriant eyelashes.

Shades:- Black, Blue, Brown, Green.


My Opinion:- I have been using this for many years now, in between I used himalaya, oriflame, Biotique Kajals though Lakme Kajal was my first one. But I was never satisfied with anyone brand in particular. I liked 1 thing in 1 brand and another thing in the other brand so basically my quest for that perfect kajal is still far from over.

Long back my mom introduced me to this Shaeyes kajal and since then I have been using it everyday. Its not super black but intense enough to make my eyes stand out. I use it to line my upperlid, lower lash line and specially the waterline. My eyes are so sensitive and this kajal never made them watery or itchy, a big plus point for me or anyone with sensitive eyes.

Shaeyes- Hand Swatch
The only problem I face is that if I use it on my normally moisturized lids, it tends to smudge and give me raccoon eyes which I hate too much. But then If I use it after priming and powdering my eyelids then it just stays on and on. Though it lightens on the waterline and I have to reapply it after 3-4 hours, not a problem for me- am very much used to it.

When the tip is pointed its easy to apply but as it gets blunt and rounded at the tip it becomes difficult to line my eyes with it directly. No problem to apply on waterline but I have to use an angled brush to line the upper as well as lower lash lines, not a problem for me because am very much used to it as well.

Pros:- Its herbal, contains no lead, does not irritate my eyes, case comes with a small mirror making it convenient to apply whenever necessary.

Cons:- Packaging is cheap looking, comes in a stick form and thus becomes blunt and rounded at the tip.

I rate this product 4 out of 5 and I think I will buy it again and again till I find a perfect kajal for myself.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

О! Hei blog yang sangat bagus! Man .. Indah .. Amazing .. Saya akan bookmark blog anda dan mengambil feed juga ...

Poohkie said...

I had no idea this came in other colours. Have you tried anything other than black?

beautydiva said...

Hehe :D Me too didnt know till about a month ago :P This stick is nearly done so I am planning to get the brown one. Which shade do you like?

Anonymous said...

Questo davvero risolto il mio problema, grazie!

Poohkie said...

I would love to try the blue as long as it's really dark. Or else brown. I've never seen different coloured kajal, so I'm excited. Keep me posted on how it is, if you find it.

beautydiva said...

Ohh yes I will. My friend says the green 1 is also too good. I will have to check it out :) I am not well right now so not going out :(

Poohkie said...

I went looking for this & I didn't find even the black one (forget the other colours!). I was sooo disappointed. Anyway, I'll look in some of the bigger shops.

Get well soon :)

beautydiva said...

Hi Poohkie, am so sorry you didnt find it. Last time when I went to Kolkata I saw the product in Vishal :P But since I had a fresh stick with me I didnt bother to ask. I think you are right...bigger shops must stock them :) Thanks for your wishes but i have still not recovered :((

Unknown said...

I had dis but it goes blunt n later smudges like crazy..try lotus..I got dat recently n m happy wit that..and it doesnt go blunt like shahnaz or himalaya or biotique..thats d plus point
and it smudges less too
and its super dark..

beautydiva said...

Yes Bhumika thats a big problem and I have to use a brush to apply the kajal on my upper lids :P I bought a Avon kajal pencil and surprisingly it is not smudging much :D Kinda saasta and tikaau :D :D But then I will definitely try lotus...I love lotus products :)

beautydiva said...

thanks alot anonymous. you are most welcome :)

beautydiva said...

daverro thanks alot for stopping by :)

Anonymous said...

We’ve a bit of difficulty to subscribe the rss, in any event I’ve book marked this great site, is quite useful plus filled with informations..

Beautydiva said...

@Anonymous- thanks a ton. Do keep coming back or follow my blog. Will check that rss problem. Thanks again :D

Anonymous said...

This really solved my problem, thank you!.

beautydiva said...

@Anonymous- Happy to hear that your problem is solved :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Thanks

dreamy.eyezz said...

Heyie.. dis info was really halpful..n also d discussions in d comment thread..
even i hav d prob of my kaajal gettin smudged pretty easily..
guess its cz of my moist eyes n lashes wid a lot of inner curl naturally..
tried sooo many of dem til nw... lakme, colourbar...
even d revlon smudge free doent sticks to my eyes.. :(
Guess i shud try one of dose lotus or avon ones..wat say?

beautydiva said...

@Dreamy eyes- thanks for stopping by. please stay away from avon also but you can try lakme glide on eye pencils, they smudge less. thanks :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...