My Lovely Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

REVLON- Touch & Glow Moisturising Makeup- REVIEW

REVLON- Touch & Glow
Moisturising Makeup
20 ml for INR 140 (approx)

Company Says:- A light water based moisturising makeup for a naturally radiant finish.

My Opinion:- It was a free gift along with my Revlon purchases about 6 months ago. At that time i didn't check the shade, when I got home I found out that it was the wrong shade for me- a little dark. But I didn't give up and tried it on my face and neck. Its very watery and spread so easily on my skin. It looked a little red so second time I tried with my oil-free sunscreen and presto... it worked, the color looked good on me. Next I tried adding a little gold shimmer in it plus my sunscreen and I got a lot of compliments to my surprise.
                      
                       It doesn't give any radiant glow as the company claims but it really does moisturise my skin. Astonishingly this shade looked good on me in pics :D so now I started using it at evenings/nights out- all over my face, neck, arms, legs and on my bare back also ;). It gives minimum coverage and doesn't hide spots and blemishes but otherwise evens out the complexion.

Pros:- Cheap, easy to carry around and easy to take off, smells good, doesn't make my skin oily :)

Cons:- Very runny, you can see that in the pic; does not give a radiant glow, typical Revlon packaging which is really boring, contains no SPF.

             I rate this product 3.5 out of 5 and as I am satisfied with my Revlon New Complexion I don't think I will need to buy it again.

8 comments:

Tanveer said...

I have seen this a couple of times but the sad looking pack never attracted me. The prdt seems nice tho :)

Beautydiva said...

hi Tanveer, agree about the packaging with you :)

anamika said...

Product has bad packaging and pinkish will certainly not suit my skin tone..will give it a skip.

Beautydiva said...

Yes Anamika it really is pinkish but not as much as seen in the pic. But then I will never buy it again :)

C said...

I've never heard of this! Sounds pretty cool. I love water based formulas :)

Beautydiva said...

This think is good for girls with oily skin like me. Thanks Aesthetic anonymous :)

Anonymous said...

Ok.... I love this... to be very truthful the packaging sux and it is runny but this is the only foundation.. or should i say tinted kind of moisturizer that works on my skin. I dont care about packaging if it's sooo good on my skin but i wished it was in a pump form so it would get wasted.

beautydiva said...

Hi Sugar, i agree with you about the packaging. And yes it can truly be called a tinted moisturiser :) Thanks for your precious comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...