Hi Beauties, wish you all a very happy Diwali and happy Dhanteras in advance. With all the shine and glitter of this festive season, I planned my Diwali nails today. Here are the steps on doing them up.
* The first step is applying an opaque black nail polish, two coats should be enough. Let it dry properly before beginning the second step.
* Now mix some golden glitter with clear polish, using a simple painting brush or nail art brush paint the tips only with the glitter.
* Let it dry, it will take quite some time to dry, so be patient.
* After the tips dry, pour some golden nail polish on a paper and using a thin painting brush or nail art brush, paint on the design on each nail one by one.
* Leave it to dry for sometimes and follow the above step once more to make the gold outline intense. Once again let it dry.
* Now leave it like this if you like or you can add glitter to the design, I added glitter to my design because I wanted my nails to be very sparkly for this Diwali.
* The pic on the top right is final look after applying top coat and cleaning the extra color from around the nails.
Though I am not an artist I tried my best :-D and hope that you all like my masterpiece.... hehehe.... and comment about it.